To help and support our year 11 students through this year we've put together a care package for each of them, this contains a selection of items to support with relaxing and mental health. We're looking forward to working through this year with you all!
To help and support our year 11 students through this year we've put together a care package for each of them. We've carefully chosen these items to help you take time to look after yourself:
- A bath bomb, for when you need time to relax.
- Scented candle, for when you need a little bit of calm.
- A bookmark with a reflection to remind you that God will carry us when we need Him.
- A prayer card with tips for surviving this year.
- Kind Hearts (Love Hearts), to remind you to be kind to yourself and each other.
- A binder clip, because an organised journal helps with an organised mind.
- Mindful colouring and pencils, to help you to take time away and rest.
- Hot chocolate, for when you just need a little break.
- A list of support services, to help when you feel like you don't know where to turn.
We hope you enjoy Year 11 and are here to support you every step of the way!
Ms Farnin & Mr Ealey