We operate a school bus service that serves most parts of the city. These buses operate on a daily basis during term time.
The bus service is convenient and safe for our pupils to use and is competitively priced.
Important points to note
- By agreeing to purchase a school bus pass, you are entering into an annual contract between yourself and Bellerive FCJ Catholic College and accept our Terms and Conditions
- Annual bus passes are prioritised for Year 7 pupils and are subject to vehicle capacity limits.
- It is important to note that the pass is an Annual Pass and that we do not refund the cost for anytime your child does not require transport between September and the end of July.
- Bus passes for the next academic year will not be issued if you still have an outstanding balance relating to a previous academic year
- Bus passes must be carried for each journey and can be requested for inspection. Failure to produce a valid bus pass may result in your child being refused travel. If a pass is mislaid, a replacement pass may be purchased via Parent Pay at a cost of £3.50.
- A Home to School Transport – Code of Conduct will be issued with the pass and pupils are expected to abide by it. We reserve the right to refuse to carry any pupil who does not comply with this requirement.
- Bus passes will be posted to pupil’s home addresses during the Summer holidays in time for the return to school in September.
New for 2021/22 – payment for an annual bus pass is made using GoCardless our secure Direct Debit facility.
You must set up a new Direct Debit plan for each academic year. You have the option to pay for the annual bus pass in full or by ten monthly instalments.
There is no additional charge for payments made by instalments and this facility offers more convenient payments for parents and carers.
2021/22 payment in full £300
2021/22 instalment plan: 10 x monthly payments of £30
If you choose to pay in instalments the first instalment will normally leave your bank account on the second day of the following month, with nine monthly payments thereafter. The monthly charge will appear on your bank statement as ‘GoCardless’.
Application for an Annual Bus Pass
Parents will receive an email containing a link to a secure application form to request an annual bus pass.
The School will prioritise requests in the following order:
- Priority 1 – Year 7 pupils
- Priority 2 – Current passengers and those on the waiting list
- Priority 3 – All other pupils
We are unable to guarantee that all requests will be granted as there is a limited capacity on each bus.
A link to set up your Direct Debit payment plan will be sent to you by email and you must complete this step for your application to be successful.
In the event that your application is unsuccessful we will notify you of the outcome by email.
Please email any queries or comments in connection with our bus services to firstname.lastname@example.org
School Bus Stops and Timings
Please note that services can inevitably be delayed by traffic. Wherever possible if a morning delay is longer than 10 minutes, we will inform parents of this via electronic messaging (however, this is not always practicable). If the buses arrive at one of the morning timed points early, they will wait at that point until the given time.