Click below to download our prospectus:
Bookings for Open Evening are now full
We are pleased to confirm that we are able to hold our Open Evening on 7th October 2021.
The event has been risk assessed and advice has been taken from the Local Authority to ensure that we have effective Covid-19 precautions in place.
Our Covid-19 measures include:
- All visitors, staff and students are required to wear face masks and sanitise their hands on entry and exit from the school.
- We must limit adult visitors to one per child.
- We are not offering a face-to-face Headteacher’s Talk due to the potential numbers in the hall. We will email attendees a link to the Virtual Headteachers talk. Our Headteacher, Mrs Howlett, will be available in the Sefton Park Building to meet and greet you in person at the event.
If you attend our Open Evening you will be able to experience our amazing facilities and meet some of our current students.
Our teachers, who are experts in their subjects, will be able to explain our broad and exciting Key Stage 3 curriculum.
You will find out about some of the exciting new topics that your daughter will study in Year 7
Pastoral Support staff will be here, and available to talk to you about our excellent systems of pastoral care, and answer any individual questions that you may have
Light refreshments are available for our visitors in the Dining Hall
We can’t wait to meet you in person!
- Please book a time slot for your visit. Generally, later time slots will be less busy, so if you are able to attend one of the later slots please book one of these;
- Please limit your visit to one adult and one child per family, unless you are unable to arrange childcare for your other children;
- Please bring your face mask and wear it at all times whilst you are in our school buildings. This includes any children attending the event;
- Watch out for our follow up email with a link to the virtual Headteacher’s Talk, a link to our Application Form and a link to the Liverpool City Council Application Form. Both forms must be completed if you wish to apply for your daughter to attend from September 2022;
- Don’t forget that the date for applications for school places in September 2002 is 31st October 2021